Expert guidance by our Travel experts
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Las Vegas
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be August, September and October. The cheapest month to fly to Las Vegas is April.
- Passengers traveling with children will find nursing suites located in Terminals 1, 2 and 3 next to the gates. These private spaces are equipped with a bench to change babies, a table and power outlets. In addition, there is a children’s play area located in Terminal 1 next to the D gates on level 2.
- If you are planning to get a taxi to accommodation after your flight to Las Vegas, you will find the taxi ranks outside Terminal 1 around exits 1-4, and at Terminal 3 on level zero. All taxis leaving from the airport incur a $2 USD (about 140 INR) charge in addition to the taxi fare. Please note that not all taxis accept payment by card, so if that’s your preferred method, it is best to inform the taxi rank attendant.
- Those who need a bit of exercise after a long flight to Las Vegas can walk following one of the FlyFit walking routes located at both terminals 1 and 3. You can power walk or stroll at your own pace along these paths that go from 800m to 2.5km. Alternatively, all passengers can access the Zero Level airport gym located in Terminal 1. It is open all day on weekdays and from 8am to 6pm on week-ends, and a pass costs $25 USD
- If you are looking for a way to pass the time at Las Vegas McCarran Airport, you can go to the aviation museum at Terminal 1 ,located at the level 2 esplanade and open 24 hours a day. For something a bit different, you can try your luck using one of the 1300 slot machines located throughout the airport.
Passengers who wish to access a relaxed space on arrival can do so at one of the 4 airport lounges. While Centurion and United Club lounges are reserved for passengers with lounge memberships, The Club at LAS lounges that are located in both terminals can be accessed with a pre-paid pass or by paying at the door. They are both open from 5am to 12:30am daily, and the lounge at Terminal 3 has showers and a rest zone.